Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas Kelsey!!

 


Merry Christmas Kelsey!  The only gift we want today is you home and here with us......... Christmas without you can never be the same.  We know how much you love the holidays and we miss sharing our traditions with you. Life and holidays have forever changed and we pray you are celebrating in a special way.  So please be with us today and celebrate.

                             Remembering you on Christmas morning......  




            Always smiling & Always looking beautiful Kelsey............




                  Kyle & Kelsey ......Christmas in Disney.......  2009

                             Cherishing the memories



Wishing we could go back to this moment in time when we were all together.  Memories of Christmas in Disney with my Kyle & Kelsey. You are both my world and my life then, now and forever... Love you both so very much........  

Kels, I am closing my eyes and feeling your great big bear hug today and want you to feel mine too.  I'm holding you close today and always.  I know you are here right beside us today and always.   Show us a sign....We love and miss you baby girl....  Merry Christmas!


Love,


Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment