Sunday, September 23, 2018

       Remembering Kelsey today and everyday.  As I write this, I can't believe today is seven years without my beautiful girl....it's all still inconceivable to me.  For me, each and every day without Kelsey is unbearable and today is an even more painful reminder of our deep and profound loss.  Endless days and moments spent missing my girl, trying to understand why, searching for answers; knowing there are none........struggling through the loss and grief that for me and many others is a timeless, lifetime journey.   

      Missing Kelsey's presence and the joy and light that she brought to so many each and every day.  For the precious memories, for the lives Kels touched and continues to touch, for the imprint she's left on this world, we celebrate her today.  We are forever grateful for Kelsey and for the many gifts she gave us. Although Kelsey left this world way to soon, I believe she is still here with us.  I know I feel her presence with me ....guiding and helping me through each and every day and for that I'm blessed.
   
  Reflecting and trying to hold on to all of the beautiful moments and memories that Kelsey shared with family and friends.   If you could please take a moment to watch these videos of Kelsey as they are a reflection of her wonderful  life shared with many of you......  Keep smiling beautiful.......

Videos to remember and reflect..........

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPjPdAMNiso&list=FL7kV8suIWWZXGnH5TrLd9DgR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xzfYaCRL8


https://vimeo.com/36878625







Forever Loved, Forever Remembered & Forever in our Hearts Today and Everyday

We love & miss you so much
Kelsey Lynn Kramer


Because of you, we are all 
FOREVER STRONG


No comments:

Post a Comment