Friday, March 23, 2012




Kelsey Lynn Kramer,

The day you came into my life a star dropped from the sky and lit a flame inside my heart. Watching you grow that light burned brighter fueled by pride in each of your accomplishments and by the greatest love for all that you have become.
This flame keeps me going. It comforts my soul and completes my life. Knowing that I have blessed the world with the most precious of gifts – the gift of you.
Kelsey, you quickly made your place in this world, so quickly discovering your independence and becoming your own beautiful person. I want you to know always that no matter the time that passes between us, no matter the distance separating our hearts, my heart will be filled with the light you sparked so many years ago. And it will continue to burn so that you will always feel the love and comfort of home and never feel alone.

Thank you for blessing my life in so many ways. Kelsey, I love you with all my heart and my soul. I will miss you and remember you each and every moment of my life.
                                                                                                            Love, Mom
                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment