Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Remembering Kelsey....

Each and every moment for the past 34 months has been spent thinking of you and missing you Kelsey. Not a second goes by that you are not on my mind.  If only I could turn back time, I would go back to these wonderful times... Now, I hold onto the beautiful memories of you and the times that we shared.  Memories that I will treasure for all of time.  Today, I am remembering how much you love the summer time and being at the beach.  Always looking so beautiful with that radiant smile.  A smile and personality that brightened all of our days.  I love you soooooo much Kels.  We all do. You are forever loved, forever remembered and forever in our hearts today and everyday.........

















                                                                                      
                                                                
                                       We love and miss you
                                         Kelsey Lynn Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment