Wednesday, October 8, 2014

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KELSEY!

Remembering this day 20 years ago when I was blessed with the most precious gift.....the gift of my beautiful daughter, Kelsey..... Oh how I wish I could turn back time, to hold my baby girl once again.  Thinking of you today and everyday Kels....




Kelsey's 1st Birthday



Kelsey's 4th Birthday


Kelsey's 16th Birthday




Wishing you were here with Mom, Dad & Kyle to
  celebrate your birthday today. We pray you are having fun and enjoying your special day. Hope you liked the balloons we sent to you. Today, we celebrate your life and all the joy and beautiful memories that you have brought to us and to so many others.     We love you Kelsey!


Happy Birthday Kelsey!






 We love & miss you more and more with each passing day. Kelsey, you will forever be our pride, our joy, our love and our baby girl now and always......

No comments:

Post a Comment