Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

 


Merry Christmas Kelsey!  The only gift we all want is to have you home and here with us......... Christmas is just not the same without you Kels and never will be. You love the holidays so much and we miss having you here to share in all of our traditions.  Life and holidays have forever changed. We love and miss you baby girl............

                             Remembering you on Christmas morning......  




            Always smiling & Always looking beautiful Kelsey............




                  Kyle & Kelsey ......Christmas in Disney.......  2009

                             Cherishing the memories



Wishing we could go back to this moment in time when we were all together.  Memories of Christmas in Disney with my Kyle & Kelsey. You are both my world and my life then, now and forever... Love you both so very much........  

Kels, I am closing my eyes and feeling your great big bear hug today. Really missing you baby girl.  I know you are here right beside us today and always.   Show us a sign....We love and miss you....  Merry Christmas!


Love,


Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment